Samanea Beach Resort is a little touch of paradise in the middle of a 2HA Botanical Park. The resort is located along the seashore of Kep, and next to our protected mangrove forest. This luxury accommodation offers an infinity pool with integrated Jacuzzi, along with a private white sand beach. Afternoons can be spent sipping a cocktail and listening to the parrots while looking at the stunning sunset on the Bay of Thailand and the Bokor Mountain.
All of the 10 villas have a private terrace with nice sea, garden or infinity pool view. Enjoy your dinner at our signature restaurant “Sea View” with its panoramic roof terrace and the wonderful views, or just have a romantic dinner in the mangrove forest or on the sandy beach.
We are able to offer a 10% discount to Tourism Concern Members. Furthermore, we are able to provide an exclusive benefit to Tourism Concern Members including a special welcome drink and cold towel on arrival, complementary fruit basket on arrival day and unlimited Internet usage for the whole stay.
- We maintain and strengthen the quality of life in our local communities, including social structures and access to resources, amenities and life support systems, and avoid any form of social degradation or exploitation.
- We engage and empower local communities in planning and decision making about the management and future development of tourism in the area, in consultation with other stakeholders.
- We respect and enhance the historic heritage, authentic culture, traditions, and distinctiveness of the community.
- We maximise the contribution of tourism to the economic prosperity of the local area, including the proportion of visitor spending that is retained locally.
- We seek a widespread and fair distribution of economic and social benefits from tourism throughout the local community, including improving opportunities, income and services available to the poorest.
- We strengthen the number and quality of local jobs created and supported by tourism, including the level of pay, conditions of service and availability to all without discrimination by gender, race, disability or in other ways.
- We maintain and enhance the quality of landscapes, both urban and rural, and avoid the physical and visual degradation of the environment.
- We support the conservation of natural areas, habitats, and wildlife, and minimize damage to them.
- We minimise use of scarce or non-renewable resources in the development of tourism facilities and to minimise pollution of air, water, land caused by the generation of waste by tourism enterprises and visitors.