Notice of the annual general meeting of the Members of Tourism Concern. If you are a Member and would like to attend please register below.
Date: Thursday 19th October
Place: ActionAid UK Head Office, 33-39 Bowling Green Lane, London EC1R 0BJ
- Minutes of the last AGM (TC AGM Minutes 2016)
- Chair’s Report, including Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Report, including Annual Accounts
- Election of new trustees
- Appointment of auditors
- Any other business
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about Tourism Concern’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of Tourism Concern
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- Accept the annual report
- Accept the annual financial statement
- Appoint and pay an auditor.
- Elect Trustees to the vacant positions on the board (applications have been received)