Notice of the annual general meeting of the Members of Tourism Concern. If you are a Member and would like to attend please register below.
Date: Saturday 17th September 2016
Place: Room F10, Croydon Town Hall, Katherine Street, Croydon, CR0 1NX.
- Minutes of the last AGM (2014-15-AGM-minutes-19th-sep-2015 and AGM Ethical travel conference minutes_2015)
- Chair’s Report, including Annual Report Tourism Concern 2016 (Annual Report 2015:16)
- Treasurer’s Report, including Annual Accounts (Tourism Concern signed accounts)
- Election of new trustees
- Appointment of auditors
- Any other business
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about Tourism Concern’s operations and finances
- Ask questions about the operations and finances of Tourism Concern
- Speak about any items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- Accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- Accept the annual report
- Accept the annual financial statement
- Appoint and pay an auditor.
- Elect Trustees to any vacant positions on the board